Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hey Farhad - What happened to your link?


Broken links are a small pet peeve compared to being ignored. But you figure someone working for the NY Times would catch this dead link and misspelling in his writing. Seems like to me someone should do a grammar and spellcheck before uploading or slow down. Which reminds me... I better go do that...

Anyway, I sent a message trying to be kind but got nothing back. At least if you're going to work with the public, write back to someone trying to be nice. Maybe my email got lost in the shuffle. The article seemed like a HUGE plug for this place called Udacity anyway. I hope he writes back - but until then... here is that article if you're wanting to update your skills like I am doing these days.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/17/technology/udacity-says-it-can-teach-tech-skills-to-millions.html?_r=0

And here is what I wrote... wonder why I haven't heard back... AND it's still not fixed. Ick. 




No comments:

Post a Comment